Let eMexo Technologies Best Base SAS Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Base SAS to Advance Base SAS and make you an expert in developing real time Base SAS applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Base SAS course Syllabus Accessing Data, Creating Data Structures, Managing Data, Generating Reports, Handling Errors. Each topic will be covered in practical way with examples.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best Base SAS industry specialists as trainer for our Base SAS trainings.
Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Base SAS and only then you take the decision to enroll into the training program.
Book your free demo class today
- Use FORMATTED, LIST and COLUMN input to read raw data files
- Use INFILE statement options to control processing when reading raw data files
- Use various components of an INPUT statement to process raw data files including column and line pointer controls, and trailing @ controls
- Combine SAS data sets using the DATA step
Creating Data Structures
- Investigate SAS data libraries using base SAS utility procedures
- Sort observations in a SAS data set
- Conditionally execute SAS statements
- Use assignment statements in the DATA step
- Modify variable attributes using options and statements in the DATA step
- Accumulate sub-totals and totals using DATA step statements
- Use SAS functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and SAS date values
- Use SAS functions to convert character data to numeric and vice versa
- Process data using DO LOOPS
- Process data using SAS arrays
- Generate list reports using the PRINT and REPORT procedures
- Generate summary reports and frequency tables using base SAS procedures
- Enhance reports through the use of labels, SAS formats, user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and SAS System reporting options
- Generate HTML reports using ODS statements