DataStage Training in Electronic City
Let eMexo Technologies Best DataStage Training in Electronic City, Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of DataStage to Advance DataStage and make you an expert in developing real time DataStage applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this DataStage course Syllabus, Datastage Introduction, Types of Datastage Job, Setting up Datastage Environment, Creating Parallel Jobs, Accessing Sequential Data , Platform Architecture, Combining Data, Sorting and Aggregating Data, Transforming Data, Repository Functions, Working with Relational Data, Metadata in Parallel Framework, Job Control. Each topic will be covered in practical way with examples for our DataStage Course in Electronic City.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best DataStage industry specialists as trainer for our DataStage training in Electronic City, Bangalore.
If you are looking for DataStage Training in Electronic City eMexo Technologies is the Best DataStage Training Institute in Electronic City. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on DataStage and only then you take the decision to enroll into the DataStage Training in Electronic City.
DataStage Training Institute in Electronic City Features
Book Your Free Demo Class For DataStage Course in Electronic City
Types of Datastage Job
Setting up Datastage Environment
Creating Parallel Jobs
Accessing Sequential Data
Sorting and Aggregating Data
- Perform a simple Find
- Perform an Advanced Find Perform an impact analysis
- Compare the differences between two Table Definitions and Jobs.
- Working with Relational Data
- Import Table Definitions for relational tables.
- Create Data Connections.
- Use Connector stages in a job.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Select statements.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Insert and Update statements.
- Use the DB2 Enterprise stage.
Metadata in Parallel Framework:
- Use the Datastage Job Sequencer to build a job that controls a sequence of jobs.
- Use Sequencer links and stages to control the sequence a set of jobs run in.
- Use Sequencer triggers and stages to control the conditions under which jobs run.
- Pass information in job parameters from the master controlling job to the controlled jobs.
- Define user variables.
- Enable restart.
- Handle errors and exceptions.