Informix Training in Electronic City
Let eMexo Technologies Best Informix Training in Electronic City, Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Informix to Advance Informix and make you an expert in developing real time Informix applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Informix course Syllabus Overview of IBM Informix Dynamic Server, Preparing for Installation & Configuration, Configuring Client-Server connectivity, Configuring a Database Server, Monitoring Database Server, Managing Shared Memory, Virtual Processors and Threads, Disk Architecture, Managing and Monitoring Disk Space, Physical and Logical Logging, Introduction to Backup and Restore, Troubleshooting. Each topic will be covered in practical way with examples for our Informix Course in Electronic City.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best Informix industry specialists as trainer for our Informix training in Electronic City, Bangalore.
If you are looking for Informix Training in Electronic City eMexo Technologies is the Best Informix Training Institute in Electronic City. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Informix and only then you take the decision to enroll into the Informix Training in Electronic City.
Informix Training Institute in Electronic City Features
Book Your Free Demo Class For Informix Course in Electronic City
Overview of IBM Informix Dynamic Server
Preparing for Installation & Configuration
- Configuring the Operating System
- Configuring Windows Memory
- Modifying UNIX Kernel Parameters
- Allocating Disk Space
- Creating Chunk Files on UNIX
- Raw or Unbuffered Disk Access
- Cooked Files
- Setting Permissions, Ownership, and Group
- Creating Standard Device Names
- Setting Environment Variables
- Setting Environment Variables on UNIX
- Setting Environment Variables on Windows
- Configuring Connectivity
- The sqlhosts File on UNIX
- Network-Configuration Files
- Network-Security Files
- The sqlhosts Registry on Windows
- Configuring Connectivity Using ISA
Configuring Client-Server connectivity
Configuring a Database Server
Monitoring Database Server
Virtual Processors and Threads
Creating a Dbspace with onspaces
Physical and Logical Logging
Introduction to Backup and Restore
- What Is a Recovery System?
- What Is a Backup?
- What Is a Logical-Log Backup?
- When You Do Not Use Logging
- What Are Manual and Continuous Logical-Log Backups?
- What Is a Log Salvage?
- Why You Need to Save Logical-Log Backups
- What Is a Restore?
- What Are Warm, Cold, and Mixed Restores?
- What Are Physical and Logical Restores?
- Comparing ON-Bar and ontape
- Planning a Recovery Strategy
- What Types of Data Loss Can Occur?
- Scheduling Backups
- Planning a Backup System for a Production Database Server
- Evaluating Hardware and Memory Resources
- Evaluating Backup and Restore Time
Backup and Restore methods