PostgreSQL Training in Electronic City
Let eMexo Technologies Best PostgreSQL Training in Electronic City, Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of PostgreSQL to Advance PostgreSQL and make you an expert in developing real time PostgreSQL applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this PostgreSQL course Syllabus Using the Psql client, Basic Knowledge about DATABASE, DDL, DML, DCL and TCL commands, Joins, Operators, Understanding PostgreSQL data types, Numeric data types, Understanding PostgreSQL indexes, Advanced SQL Functions, Writing triggers & stored procedures with PL/sql, Using the PostgreSQL query optimizer, Improving query performance and User Defined Functions. Each topic will be covered in practical way with examples for our PostgreSQL Course in Electronic City.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best PostgreSQL industry specialists as trainer for our PostgreSQL training in Electronic City, Bangalore.
If you are looking for PostgreSQL Training in Electronic City eMexo Technologies is the Best PostgreSQL Training Institute in Electronic City.Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on PostgreSQL and only then you take the decision to enroll into the PostgreSQL Training in Electronic City.
PostgreSQL Training Institute in Electronic City Features
Book Your Free Demo Class For PostgreSQL Course in Electronic City
- Using the Psql client
- Basic Knowledge about DATABASE
- DDL, DML, DCL and TCL commands
- Understanding PostgreSQL data types
- Numeric data types – Integer data types, Floating point types, Serial types-Character types, Binary data types, Date & time values, Boolean values, Array types and Other data types
- Understanding sequences
- Creating & managing indexes
- Understanding PostgreSQL indexes – Partial indexes and Indexes on expressions
- Using COPY to load data
- Working with Array Values
- Advanced SQL Functions – Using Common Table Expressions (CTE) and Views
- Writing triggers & stored procedures with PL/Psql – Variables in procedures, Performing loop operations, The PERFORM and EXECUTE statements and Triggers in PostgreSQL
- Using the PostgreSQL query optimizer – Analyzing & optimizing queries, Viewing execution plans with EXPLAIN and Understanding PostgreSQL query operators
- Improving query performance
- User Defined Functions