Linux Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview
Let eMexo Technologies Best Linux Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the Basic Linux to Advance Linux Concepts and make you an expert in Linux. Here are the major topics we cover under this Linux course Syllabus: Introduction to Linux and installation process, Basic Command lines of Linux, System Initialization, File System Management, User Management, Boot and Run levels, Package Management, Kernel Services – Configuring the kernel, Basic Network Configuration, Network File System (NFS), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Xinetd, TCP Wrapper, Domain Naming Service (DNS), Logical Volume Manager (LVM), Package Manager (Rpm), Backup and Recovery, Automating programs, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Network Information Service, Apache, Squid, Samba, and Raid Levels. Each and every topic will be covered in the most practical way with examples for our Linux Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands-on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting-edge technologies that they teach. We hire only Linux industry specialists as trainers for our Linux Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
If you are looking for Linux Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore, eMexo Technologies is the Best Linux Training Institute in Electronic City Bangalore. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Linux and only then do you decide to enroll in the Linux Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
What you'll learn in this Linux Course in Electronic City Bangalore:
In this Linux course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn to work with Linux systems.
- At first, You will learn about Linux Operating System.
- In addition, you will learn about Linux command execution.
- Next, you will learn to assign IP addresses, and configure and test IPv6 connectivity.
- Then, You will learn the Samba Server configuration.
- Finally, You will learn to Add or remove Linux kernel Modules.
Linux Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Linux Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take Linux Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Linux Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Linux Certification Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- System Administrators
- IT Managers
- Linux Developer
- Software Engineers
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in IT
After completing the Linux training course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be an expert in:
- Be able to create, support, and manage Linux servers in a Corporate environment.
- Design your own career path from scratch as a Linux Professional.
- Gain advanced Linux systems administration skills and have a deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts.
- Be able to better troubleshoot servers and get started with automating tasks.
There are no prerequisites for attending this Linux course.
Linux Administrator Certification
Linux Administrator Certification
- Starting the Installation
- Boot Media
- Accessing the Installer
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Network Installation Server
- Configuring File Systems
- Advanced Partitioning
- Package Selection
- First Boot: Post-Install Configuration
- Starting a Kickstart Installation
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File
- Boot sequence overview
- Troubleshooting boot problems
- What are GRUB and grub.conf
- Start boot process: GRUB
- Kernel initialization
- Initialization (init 0,1,2,3,4,5)
- Running level
- System V run level
- Service control (service, init.d, chkconfig)
- Linux kernel
- Kernel images and variants
- kernel module
- kernel module utility
- Manage initrd images
- Accessing drivers Through /dev
- Device node example
- Manage /dev with udev
- Add the file under /dev
- Kernel configuration using /proc
- /proc example
- sysctl : persistent kernel configuration
- Examine hardware devices (hwinfo)
- Process and resource monitoring (kill, ps, pstree, top)
- Configure a network device to connect to a local network
- Configure a network device to connect to a wide-area network
- Communicate between subnets within a single network
- Configure a network device to implement authentication
- Configuring a multi- homed network device
- Resolving networking and communication problems