MSBI Training in Electronic City
Let eMexo Technologies Best MSBI Training in Electronic City, Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of MSBI to Advance MSBI and make you an expert in developing real time MSBI applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this MSBI course Syllabus SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services. Each topic will be covered in practical way with examples for our MSBI Course in Electronic City.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best MSBI industry specialists as trainer for our MSBI training in Electronic City, Bangalore.
If you are looking for MSBI Training in Electronic City eMexo Technologies is the Best MSBI Training Institute in Electronic City.Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on MSBI and only then you take the decision to enroll into the MSBI Training in Electronic City.
MSBI Training Institute in Electronic City Features
Book Your Free Demo Class For MSBI Course in Electronic City
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation, Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Checkpoints.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec command.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snowflake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager.