SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation, Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Checkpoints.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec command.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snowflake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager.
Prev Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task