Python Django Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview:
Let eMexo Technologies Best Python Django Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Python to Advance Python Django and make you an expert in developing real time Python applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Python Course in Electronic City Bangalore Syllabus, Introduction, Memory management and Garbage collections, Statements and Syntax, File Operations, Functions, Modules and Packages, Classes, Exception Handling, Advanced Concepts and Django. By taking this Python Django Certification Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be able to work on real-time projects and become a certified developer.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best Python industry specialists as trainer for our Python Django Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
Come over to our training institute in Electronic City for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Python Django Course and only then you take the decision to enroll into the Python Django Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
What you'll learn in this Python Django Course in Electronic City Bangalore:
In this Python Django course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn to develop web applications.
- At first, You will learn about Basic Python Django Concepts.
- In addition, you will learn the Advantages of using Python Django.
- Next, you will learn all about Python Django components.
- Finally, You will learn to easily create complex data-driven websites with Python Django.
Python Django Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Python Django Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take Python Django Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Python Django Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Python Django Certification Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- Web Developer
- IT Managers
- Software Engineers
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in IT
After completing the Python Django training course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be an expert in:
- Be able to create models and connect them with templates and views.
- Mastering to create user models and forms and implement login and registration.
- Learn to work with databases using SQLite.
- Be able to build a scratch production-level Django application.
There are no prerequisites for attending this Python Django course.
Python Django Certification
Python Django Certification
- Get an overview of Python
- Learn about Interpreted Languages
- List the Advantages/Disadvantages of Python
- Explore Pydoc
- Start Python
- Discuss Interpreter PATH
- Use the Interpreter
- Run a Python Script
- Discuss Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Explore Python Editors and IDEs
- Use Variables, Keywords, Built-in Functions, Strings, Different literals, Math operators and expressions, Writing to the screen, String formatting, Command line parameters and Flow Control.
- Indexing and Slicing
- Iterating through a sequence
- Functions for all sequences
- Using enumerate()
- Operators and keywords for sequences
- The xrange()function
- List comprehensions
- Generator expressions
- Dictionaries and sets.
- Working with files
- Modes of opening a file
- File attributes
- File methods
- Function Parameters
- Global variables
- Variable scope and Returning Values
- Alternate Keys
- Lambda Functions
- Sorting collections of collections
- Sorting dictionaries
- Sorting lists in place
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling multiple exceptions
- The standard exception hierarchy using Modules
- The Import statement
- Module search path
- Package installation waysModule Aliases and Regular Expressions
- The sys Module
- Interpreter information
- Launching external programs
- Directories and filenames
- Walking directory trees
- Math Function
- Random Numbers
- Dates and Times
- Zipped Archives
- Introduction to Python Classes
- Defining Classes
- Instance methods
- Class methods and data
- Static methods
- Private methods and Inheritance