- What’s encapsulation and example and advantages?
- What’s Abstraction?
- Explain interface and polymorphism?
- Explain Serialization and write the program?
- What’s marker interface?
- How to clone the object?
- Draw exception hierarchy?
- Explain synchronized block and method?
- Can we override main method? If we override which method will be invoked by jvm?
- Write the program to sort the given integer array?
- Difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
- How to create the new thread and write the program?
- Explain Dynamic binding?
- Difference between overloading and overriding?
- What’s the use of concurrent packages?
- How to create the custom exception?
- Exception handling hierarchy?
- Whats the use of finally block?
- When the finally block will not execute?
- When we have go for IS-A relationship and has-A relationship?
- Draw the XML notation for association composition?
- Write the code for reflection?
- Difference between HashMap and HashTable?
- What’s generics and write the example for generic method?
- Advantages of generics?
- How to join two threads?
- Write the code to solve producer and consumer issue?
- Write the code for builder design pattern?
- What’s design principles?
- Whats enum? Can we create the method and constructor inside the enum?
- Can we override the static method?
- Can we create the enum, inside and outside of the class?
- Difference between throw and throws keyword?
- Different types of annotation in java?
- Whats the use of volatile keyword?
- What’s the use of transient keyword?
- Explain Object oriented design principles?
Other Interview Questions you may like
Recent Java Interview Questions – 2019
Top 20 Hibernate Interview Questions -2019
Top 25 Spring Interview Questions – 2019
Recent Java Interview Questions