These Training Terms and Conditions were written to help you achieve the best learning experience and achieve your learning goals.
The student hereby accepts responsibility for the replacement or repair of any damage or loss caused by the student to the property of the eMexo Technologies.
eMexo Technologies shall not be held liable for injury or other damage sustained by the student in the course of his/her attendance at the Institute. The student hereby indemnifies eMexo Technologies against any claims in this regard.
Payment of Tuition Fees:
To start the classes the student must make at least 50% of the total fee and accepts full responsibility for payment of remaining tuition fees and understands that the failure to complete payment within 10 days (including holidays and weekends) of the commencement of the classes of the course will result in deregistration and the student will be stopped from continuing the class while forfeiting the right to complete the course unless he pays the balance with a 15% interest per month on the outstanding balance + Taxes. Any fee paid to the institute will not be refunded unless if the student qualifies to the Refund Eligibility clause mentioned below
Eligibility of Refund:
- If the Student decides to discontinue within the first 3 classes. If three classes are completed no refund will be made.
If you meet these requirements, then all you need to do is email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) asking for a refund with your bank details along with the reason to discontinue. We will review your refund request and if you meet the training terms and conditions requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to the refund request within 3-5 working days.
Deferral Policy: (Post-Course Commencement)
- If a student is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another class batch.
- A student can request for deferral only once within the first week of the training.
- The student will be required to pay a deferral fee of 25% of the total course amount fee + Taxes if any along with the differential course fees between the two classes.
- The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.
- Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same class.
- The student has 7 days (including holidays and weekends) from the date of deferral request to make the payment of the deferral fee post which the deferral request will expire, and the student will continue as part of the current class.
- If the student completes the deferral payment, the student will leave the deferred class and the students will start learning on the new class from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the deferred class. All grades and progress until that point will be carried forward as it is to the new class. For clarification, the grades of the graded assignments will be carried forward, whether or not the student had submitted these grading during the initial stage.
- The deferral can only be requested during the first week of the batch for which the student has enrolled is ongoing. Once the first week of training is completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained.
If a student misses class, the students understand that no make-up class will be scheduled unless the reason for a schedule is medical reason. However, the student must produce a doctor’s certificate to show as proof.
Completion of Course and Issuance of Certificate
The Institute reserves the right to determine students who have duly completed the course through assessments and complete attendance. Failure to complete assessments or classes as stipulated leads to forfeiture of certificate.
A certificate related to the successful completion of any module or course by the learner who has met the required academic portfolio standard and evaluation criteria of the institute and has also fulfilled all his/her financial obligations in terms of this training agreement. In accordance with the above, the institute expressly reserves its rights to withhold any such certificate until all the financial obligations referred to have been properly fulfilled.
All instructions given by coaches (to purchase and install various software; install addons, apps or build websites etc) must be done prior to the next training day; the coach is not under any obligation to halt the class or wait for anyone who did not install the necessary software or applications as instructed. Neither will the coach go back to revisit that particular module.
- A 75% attendance record is required to be allowed to qualify for a certificate unless medical certificates were submitted for classes missed.
- A student taking our online course must complete the course and assignments with 2 months of first login to qualify for a certificate.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, digital content and other materials used in the course of the training are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
eMexo Technologies does not grant any form of copyright to its materials (both hard and soft copies). Students do not have the right to incorporate materials into their presentations, sell, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, distribute, make other versions of, disclose and sublicense materials to third parties or members of the public Students shall not use, commercialize our materials to any person or entity.
Conflict of Interest
Students are not allowed to introduce/offer side businesses or jobs to coaches and all other employees of eMexo Technologies.
Threats and Harassment
Use of violence, verbal threat or physical harassment on fellow students, trainers and all employees of eMexo Technologies is strictly prohibited, this will lead to immediate termination from the course with no refund of any paid fee.
Use of Internet and provided equipment
- Your right to use our internet facilities is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents or to practice what you are being taught is not transferable or assignable. You are not allowed to share the institute internet password with any one.
- You are not allowed to connect the institute’s internet on your personal phone to include tablets, iPad and other mobile devices.
- You are not allowed to use the institute’s internet to download or stream movies, songs and anything other than for the purpose of the course.
- Access to the internet are provided by the organization to students for practical implementation purposes and not for personal use. There shall be no viewing of any kind of social media page for personal entertainment. (Netflix etc).
- Students must not gain access to websites or for which they do not have authorization, either within the business or outside it.
- Students must not view, download, create or distribute any inappropriate content or material. Inappropriate content includes: pornography, hate, racial or religious slurs, gender-specific comments, information encouraging criminal skills or terrorism, or materials relating to cults, gambling, illegal drugs including everything that the law of land prohibits.
- Students must not create or transmit materials that might incur liability for the institute nor take part in any activities on the internet that could bring the company into disrepute.
Updates and Effective Date
eMexo Technologies reserves the right to make changes to these Training Terms and Conditions at any time.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our Sites and these Training Terms and Conditions to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning these Training Terms and Conditions, kindly email: email@example.com with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.