Android Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview
Let eMexo Technologies Best Android Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Android to Advance Android and make you an expert in developing real-time Apache Spark applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Android course Syllabus Introduction to Android Development, Android Layouts, Widgets & Implementing Event Receivers, Activities, Intents, Fragments & Notifications, Customizing Widgets & Constructing Option Menu, Storage, Media & Animations, WebServices, Location & Google Maps, Database Framework & Third Party Libraries, Localization, Sensors & Social Media Integration, and End-to-End App Development & Publishing. Each topic will be covered in a practical way with examples for our Android Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands-on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting-edge technologies which they teach. We hire only the Best Android industry specialists as trainers for our Android Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
If you are looking for Android Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore, eMexo Technologies is the Best Android Training Institute in Electronic City Bangalore. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Android and only then do you make the decision to enroll in the training program.
What You'll learn in this Android Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
We designed this Android Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the latest industry trends in mind.
Android Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Android Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take Android Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Android Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Android Training course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- Software Engineers
- Project Manager
- Technical Leads
- Web Developer
After completing the Android course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be an expert in:
- Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video, and animation
- How to create a dynamic web application with JSON and SOAP Service
- How to display the user current location in a google map
- How to create applications using SQLite database and Third Party Libraries
- How to integrate Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive into your existing android application
- How to publish your App on Google Play
There are no prerequisites for attending this Android Training Course. Whether you are an experienced professional in the IT industry or an aspirant looking to enter the world of Android, our Android course is designed and developed. Basic knowledge of Java will be beneficial for learning Android Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
- RelativeLayout – Adding a widget to the user’s home screen and updating active home screen widgets
- DatePicker Dialog
- BroadcastReceivers (System & Custom)
- Activities – Persisting application state during configuration changes and creating activity hierarchies
- Explicit and Implicit intents – Navigating between activities using intents
- Using NotificationCompact to Show Notifications – UsingPendingIntentto package and send a delayed action
- Services for executing background work
- UsingJobSchedulerfor syncs and periodic tasks
- Scheduling time sensitive tasks with alarms
- ListView – Building layouts using XML and Java code and Grouping common UI design elements with styles
- RecyclerView – Handling item touch interactions in a RecyclerView
- DrawerLayout – Providing alternative resources for device configuration changes
- Canvas & Paint – Customizing the application theme
- Extending framework UI components to create custom views and validating application layouts properly respond to accessibility events
- Constructing Option menus for action bar navigation
- Using SQLiteOpenHelper – Accessing static bundled data in assets (e.g. premade databases, config files)
- SQLite Data Types
- Maping between Table & Widgets using CursorAdapters
- Async CursorLoader
- Palette for extracting colors from images
- Picasso for Image Loading & Caching
- ButterKnife for Injecting Views
- TimesSquare for showing CalendarView
- Cupboard for ORM
- Debugging Applications
- End to End App Development including writing and executing automated unit tests on the local JVM
- Writing and executing automated instrumentation tests on an Android device
- Using the system log output (andlogcattools) to trace code execution
- locating an error from the stack trace of an uncaught exception and using Strict Mode to locate and report threading violations and leaks
- Using Proguard to obfuscate applications
- Generating Signing Keys
- Publish the application on Google Play Store (Live Demo)
- Doubts & QueriesUsing Proguard to obfuscate applications