Apache Spark and Scala Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview
Let eMexo Technologies Best Apache Spark and Scala Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Apache Spark & Scala to Advance Apache Spark & Scala and make you an expert in developing real-time Apache Spark applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Apache Spark and Scala course Syllabus Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and Spark, Introduction to Scala for Apache Spark, Functional Programming and OOPs Concepts in Scala, Deep Dive into Apache Spark Framework, Playing with Spark RDDs, DataFrames and Spark SQL, Machine Learning using Spark MLlib, Deep Dive into Spark MLlib, Understanding Apache Kafka and Apache Flume, Apache Spark Streaming – Processing Multiple Batches, and Apache Spark Streaming – Data Sources. Each topic will be covered in a practical way with examples for our Apache Spark and Scala Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands-on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting-edge technologies which they teach. We hire only the Best Apache Spark industry specialists as trainers for our Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
If you are looking for Apache Spark and Scala Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore, eMexo Technologies is the Best Apache Spark and Scala Training Institute in Electronic City Bangalore. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Apache Spark & Scala and only then do you make the decision to enroll in the training program.
What You'll learn in this Apache Spark and Scala Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
We designed this Apache Spark and Scala Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the latest industry trends in mind.
Apache Spark and Scala Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Apache Spark and Scala Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take Apache Spark and Scala Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Apache Spark and Scala Training course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- Software Engineers Looking to upgrade their skills in Big Data
- Data Engineers and ETL Developers
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Project Manager
- Technical Leads
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Big Data Enthusiasts
The eMexo Technologies Apache Spark and Scala Training is designed to help you become a successful Spark developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to
- Writing Scala Programs to Create Spark Applications
- Proficient HDFS Concepts
- Understanding Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Understanding Spark and Its Ecosystem
- Performing Spark Operations on Spark Shell
- Executing Applications Spark on YARN (Hadoop)
- Write Spark Applications using Spark RDD concepts
- Learn data ingestion using Sqoop
- Execute SQL queries using Spark SQL
- Implement various machine learning algorithms using Spark MLlib API
- Explaining Kafka and its components
- Understanding Flume and its components
- Integrate Kafka with real-time streaming systems like Flume
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages
- Build Spark Streaming Application
- Process Multiple Batches in Spark Streaming
- Implement different streaming data sources
There are no prerequisites for attending this Apache Spark with Scala Training Course. Whether you are an experienced professional in the IT industry or an aspirant looking to enter the world of Big Data, our Apache Spark and Scala is designed and developed. Basic knowledge of Java and SQL will be beneficial for learning Apache Spark and Scala Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
Apache Spark and Scala Certification
Apache Spark and Scala Certification
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Hadoop Terminal Commands
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-time Processing
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- Spark at Yahoo!
- Challenges in Existing Computing Methods
- Probable Solution & How RDD Solves the Problem
- What is RDD, It’s Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- Other Pair RDDs, Two Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Need for Kafka
- What is Kafka?
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used?
- Understanding the Components of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Kafka Producer and Consumer Java API
- Need of Apache Flume
- What is Apache Flume?
- Basic Flume Architecture
- Flume Sources
- Flume Sinks
- Flume Channels
- Flume Configuration
- Integrating Apache Flume and Apache Kafka
- Drawbacks in Existing Computing Methods
- Why Streaming is Necessary?
- What is Spark Streaming?
- Spark Streaming Features
- Spark Streaming Workflow
- How Uber Uses Streaming Data
- Streaming Context & DStreams
- Transformations on DStreams
- Describe Windowed Operators and Why it is Useful
- Important Windowed Operators
- Slice, Window and ReduceByWindow Operators
- Stateful Operators