GIT Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview
Let eMexo Technologies Best Git Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Git and GitHub to Advance Git and GitHub and make you an expert in developing real-time Git and GitHub. Here are the major topics we cover under this Git and GitHub course Syllabus Intro to Version Control systems Git as VCS, Git as service Hub, Environment setup for Git, Repository in Git, Git Workflow, Cloning a Repository, Git pull, Git add and commit, Git push, Branching, Merging repositories, Tagging, Git log. Every topic will be covered in the most practical way with examples for our GIT Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands-on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting-edge technologies they teach. We hire only Best Git and GitHub industry specialists as trainers for our Git and GitHub Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
If you are looking for a Git and GitHub Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore, eMexo Technologies is the Best Git and GitHub Training Institute in Electronic City Bangalore. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Git and GitHub and only then will you decide to enroll in the training program.
What You'll learn in this Git and GitHub Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
We designed this Git and GitHub Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the latest industry trends in mind.
Git and GitHub Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Git and GitHub Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take Git and GitHub Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Git Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Git training course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- Software Engineers
- System Administrators
- Cloud Professionals
- Solutions Architects
- System Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Software Testers
After completing the Git and GitHub training course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be able to:
- At first, you will learn to apply to branch and merge concepts in your projects.
- Then you will learn all about managing and monitoring different versions of source code by using GIT.
- Next, You will learn the different merge strategies in Git.
- Then you will Understand how to work on Open-source projects using Git.
- Finally, you will learn to implement different Git workflow strategies in real-time projects
There are no prerequisites for this Git and GitHub course, however basic knowledge of Microsoft GUI and Windows Command line will be helpful.
- Version Control/Revision Control system
- The types of VCS
- The benefits of using VCS
- What is GIT?
- The difference between GIT and other VCS
- Where to use Git and where not to use it
- Web Scale architecture
- Install Git on Windows/Mac/Linux/Unix
- Understand Git file life cycle
- Create Git repository – Local repository and configure it to GitHub
- Create a repository on GitHub and clone it
- Understand basic Git commands
- Git command shortcuts
- Revisit the Git file lifecycle with Git terminology
- User Management
- GitHub Account Creation and Configuration
- Permissions with Organization
- Access Control for SSH and HTTP access
- Differences between the HTTPS and SSH Authentication Strategies
- Local Protocol
- HTTP Protocol
- SSH Protocol
- Setting Up the Git Server
- GitLab Administration
- Working with GitLab