Manual Testing Training in Electronic City Bangalore
Let eMexo Technologies Best Manual Testing training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of Manual Testing and make you an expert in testing real time applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this Manual Testing course Syllabus Introduction to testing, Verification vs validation, Types of Applications, Probabilities of getting an error in an application, SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, Prototype, Spiral, Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework), Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle, Test Plan, Test Design, Test Techniques, Test Case Design Techniques, Flow Graph Notations, Levels, Types of Testing, Test Execution, Defect Management, Reporting, Team Collaboration, Metrics, Measurements, and Testing Tools. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting edge technologies which they teach. We hire only Best Testing industry specialists as trainer for our Manual Testing trainings.
Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on Manual Testing and only then you take the decision to enroll into the training program.
What you'll learn in this Manual Testing Course in Electronic City Bangalore:
In this Manual Testing course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn from basics to advanced concepts in Manual Testing.
- At first, You will Gain good knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- In addition, you will be an expert in static, Dynamic, Functional, and Non-functional Testing.
- Next, you will have Hands-on experience in preparing Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios.
- Finally, You will learn how to Prepare for real-time Test Processes and Bug-reports.
Manual Testing Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best Manual Testing Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why should you take Manual Testing Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
Manual Testing Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
The Manual Testing market has been growing significantly around the world, and such a strong growth pattern coupled with good market demand is an excellent opportunity for the following IT Professionals.
- Software Testers
- QA Engineers
- System Analysts
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
If you fall into one of the above categories, do not hesitate to call our assistants and enroll in Manual Testing training in Electronic City Bangalore today.
After completing the Manual training course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be an expert in:
- Picky and attentive, able to create neat reports
- Analytical skills
- Agile methodology familiarity
- Technical testing ability
There are no prerequisites for attending this Manual testing Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore. Whether you are an experienced professional in the IT industry or an aspirant looking to enter the world of Software Testing, our Manual Testing master’s programs are designed and developed.
Manual Testing Certification
Manual Testing Certification
- History of Testing
- What is Testing
- Why Testing is required
- What is a Defect
- Testing principles
- Quality Assurance and Quality control
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur
- Testing Constraints
- Roles of the Software Tester
- Overview on SDLC
- Different Life Cycle models
- Overview on STLC
- AGILE Testing
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenarios.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect, and failure
- Static Techniques: Importance of reviews in STLC, Review Activities, Roles and Responsibilities during Review
- Dynamic Techniques: Specification-based or black-box techniques, Boundary Value Analysis, Decision Table Testing, Equivalence Partitioning
- Experience-based techniques: Error Guessing, Exploratory Testing
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Levels of Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Types of Testing: Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Database Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Compatibility Testing, Security Testing, Volume Testing, Stress Testing, Usability testing, Internationalization Testing, Localization Testing