MongoDB Training in Electronic City Bangalore Overview
Let eMexo Technologies Best MongoDB Training in Electronic City Bangalore take you from the fundamentals of MongoDB to Advance MongoDB and make you an expert in developing real-time MongoDB applications. Here are the major topics we cover under this MongoDB course Syllabus: Introduction to MongoDB, Schema Design & Data Modelling, CRUD Operations, Mongo Shell, Saving Data, Finding Documents, Indexing, and Aggregation Framework, MongoDB Administration, Scalability & Availability, Application Engineering & MongoDB Tools, MongoDB on the Cloud, and Diagnostics & Fixes. Each topic will be covered in a practical way with examples for our MongoDB Course in Electronic City Bangalore.
All the topics will be covered with Practical and hands-on training. Our trainers have industry experience with live project experience in cutting-edge technologies that they teach. We hire only the Best MongoDB industry specialists as trainers for our MongoDB Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore.
If you are looking for a MongoDB Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore, eMexo Technologies is the Best MongoDB Training Institute in Electronic City Bangalore. Come over to our training institute for a free demo class. Let our trainer give you a demo on MongoDB and only then do you take the decision to enroll in the training program.
What you'll learn in this MongoDB course in Electronic City Bangalore:
In this MongoDB course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn two basic web development concepts: the front end and the back end.
- At first, You will learn how to Implement JSON/BSON data types.
- In addition, you will learn about the concept of sharding to know scalability and availability.
- Next, you will learn about database security risks and the MongoDB security approach.
- Finally, You will learn to work with unstructured data like images, videos, and log data
MongoDB Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore Key Features:
eMexo Technologies offers Best MongoDB Certification Course in Electronic City Bangalore with the TOP industry expert trainers. Here are the key features.
Why Should You take MongoDB Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore?
MongoDB Certification Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This MongoDB Certification Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore is specifically designed for:
- Software Developers, Architects, and Administrators
- Database and Analytics Professionals
- Project Managers and Trainers
- System Administrators
- Research Professionals
- Freshers who are looking for a career in Big Data
After completing the MongoDB training course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will be an expert in:
- Writing Java and NodeJs apps
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Replication and sharding
- Indexing and Aggregation
- MongoDB tools
- MongoDB backup methods
- Replica sets
There are no prerequisites for attending this MongoDB Certification Course. Knowledge of common programming languages such as Java, a basic understanding of database concepts, and knowledge of text editors such as the “VI Editor” are advantageous.
- Understanding the basic concepts of a Database
- Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS
- Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property
- CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB?
- Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools
- Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc.,
- Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
- Case study discussion
- Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach
- Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model (Embedding & Linking)
- Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB
- Data Model Examples and Patterns
- Model Relationships between Documents
- Model Tree Structures
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Use Case discussion of Data modeling
- MongoDB Development Architecture
- MongoDB Production Architecture
- MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations)
- Concern Levels, Journaling, etc.,
- Cursor Query Optimizations
- Query Behavior in MongoDB
- Distributed Read & Write Queries
- MongoDB Datatypes
- MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries
- Administration concepts in MongoDB
- Monitoring issues related to Database
- Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection level, and various Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections, page fault etc.,
- Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
- Export and Import of Data to and from MongoDB
- Run time configuration of MongoDB
- Production notes/ best practices
- Data Managements in MongoDB (Capped Collections/ Expired data from TTL), Hands on Administrative Tasks
- Introduction to Replication (High Availability)
- Concepts around Replication
- What is Replica Set and Master Slave Replication?
- Type of Replication in MongoDB
- How to setup a replicated cluster & managing replica sets etc.,
- Introduction to Sharding (Horizontal Scaling)
- Concepts around Sharding, what is shards, Key
- Config Server, Query Router etc.
- How to setup a Sharding
- Type of Sharding (Hash Based, Range Based etc.), and Managing Shards
- MongoDB Package Components
- Configuration File Options
- MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- Connection String URI Format/ Integration of any compatible tool with MongoDB API and Drivers for MongoDB
- MMS (MongoDB Monitoring Service)
- HTTP and Rest Interface
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop and Data Migration MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
- Integration with R