The Selenium testing tools are used for testing web applications across different browsers and platforms. Selenium is generally used to automate web-based applications. This Selenium training in Electronic City Bangalore covers WebDriver, Grid, IDE, handling IFrames, Alerts, and Modal Dialog box. With this Selenium course in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn to use supported plugins such as TestNG Framework, Robot Class, Cucumber, and Gherkin to control your automation environment. You will gain hands-on experience on widely used automation frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Framework.
What you’ll learn in this Selenium Course in Electronic City Bangalore:
If you want a career as an automation tester it is important for you to have skills on Selenium Framework. After completing the selenium automation testing training in Electronic City Bangalore, one can acquire some other skills. They are as follows:
- Analytical skills provide insights into and the ability to generate test cases for complex software systems.
- The tester has to interact with developers when it comes to fixing bugs or troubleshooting issues and it is needed for the tester to be diplomatic and discreet.
- A software tester develops extensive knowledge of Linux commands, since plenty of software applications are deployed on Linux machines, such as Web-Services, Databanks, and Application Servers.
- Expertise in hand management tools is also acquired after the completion of testing courses in Electronic City Bangalore by eMexo Technologies.
Why should you take Selenium Training in Electronic City Bangalore?
- According to industry analyst estimates, automation testing will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% over the next three years.
- Selenium Test Automation Engineers earn an average annual salary of $94k – Indeed.com
- Selenium supports different Operating Systems and Programming Languages, which makes it the most desired tool for Automated Testing.
Selenium Training in Electronic City Bangalore Description:
This Selenium Certification course in Electronic City Bangalore aims to teach the fundamentals of this automated testing tool and its various components, such as WebDriver, Grid, and IDE. In this Selenium training in Electronic City Bangalore, you will learn how to locate multiple web elements, perform actions on web elements, group and sequence tests, and generate reports using TestNG. In addition, this Selenium course in Electronic City Bangalore introduces you to the Page Object Model (POM) design pattern, helping you optimize your automation scripts by implementing Page Class and Page Factory. Hands-on experience with Automation Frameworks will prepare you for any testing environment. These include Data-Driven Frameworks, Keyword-Driven Frameworks, Hybrid Frameworks, and BDD Frameworks.
In today’s world, most companies opt to use open-source automated testing tools to save money and effort by cutting down on manual testing. Selenium is an open-source automated testing tool for websites. Compared to other automation tools, Selenium’s performance, execution speed, and browser interaction are all faster. Selenium is currently the most popular automation testing tool because of the test packages, unattended execution modes, and ability to build test scripts in any language supported by Selenium. Additionally, Selenium supports a wide range of operating systems as well as many programming languages including Python, Pearl, Ruby, PHP, .NET, C#, and Java, and various browsers, making it a leading automation testing tool. Enroll in this Selenium certification training in Electronic City Bangalore today.
As web applications are used more widely across organizations, the market trends for test automation are continuing to rise, with Selenium enjoying a huge amount of attention. Many industries rely on Selenium software for test automation needs. In these Selenium Course in Electronic City Bangalore you will learn all the fundamentals of and components of Selenium including Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, and Selenium IDE. The Selenium course in Electronic City Bangalore teaches you how to find web elements, perform actions on them, group and sequence tests, as well as generate reports for your test cases utilizing TestNG. In this Selenium Certification Training, you will also learn about the Page Object Model (POM) design pattern, which will aid you in optimizing the execution of your automation scripts by implementing Page Class and Page Factory.
In this Selenium Certification Training Course, you’ll learn about
- Detailed understanding of concepts such as Java basics refresher, WebDriver, TestNG Framework, Web UI elements, Grid & Robot class, Selenium IDE, Automation frameworks, and more.
- A collection of case studies in the domains of E-commerce, Test Automation Frameworks, and more.
The Automation Testing market has been growing significantly around the world, and such a strong growth pattern coupled with good market demand is an excellent opportunity for the following IT Professionals.
- Software Testers
- QA Engineers
- System Analysts
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
If you fall into one of the above categories, do not hesitate to call our assistants and enroll in Selenium training in Electronic City Bangalore today.
An automation tester who completes this Selenium certification training in Electronic City Bangalore will possess the following skills:
- Developing automated test suites to construct BPT components and frameworks
- A sound understanding of programming languages such as Java, PHP, .net, and C#
Knowledge of the following programming languages and technologies will be helpful.
- Core Java
The following self-paced modules will be available in your LMS to refresh your skills:
- Core Java
Many programming languages, all major operating systems, and browsers are supported by Selenium, which is currently used in production at companies such as Netflix, Google, HubSpot, Fitbit, and more.
eMexo’s Selenium Certification Training Course in Electronic City Bangalore will help you succeed in your career by helping you master the fundamentals of Selenium and its components like the Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, and Selenium IDE. This course will provide you with hands-on experience with Automation Frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword – Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and BDD Framework to prepare you for all testing environments.
You will learn the basics of Selenium and its components including Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, and Selenium IDE with this Selenium Training in Electronic City Bangalore. The training helps you find web elements, perform actions on web elements, and group and sequence tests, as well as generate reports for your test cases using TestNG. In addition, you will be introduced to the POM design pattern, which enhances the efficiency of your automation scripts by implementing Page Class and Page Factory.
The following are the top Selenium certifications:
- ISTQB- Foundation Level: It is beneficial for test automation engineers, test designers, and mobile app testers.
- ISTQB- Expert Level: Candidates should have five years of testing experience in order to apply for this certification exam. This certification is beneficial to Quality Analysts and Delivery Managers.
- A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation: Prove your expertise in the field of automation testing.
Automation Tester Using Selenium Certification
Your certification towards a successful career.
The experience is really good. The instructor, teaches very well, explains everything in detail and along with real time examples. The course content is really good as well with presentations and labs. The support assistance was also very good, got quick replies and got the requests sorted out very quick, and was a good experience overall”>The experience is really good. The instructor, teaches very well, explains everything in detail and along with real time examples. The course content is really good as well with presentations and labs. The support assistance was also very good, got quick replies and got the requests sorted out very quick, and was a good experience overall.
It has been a great learning experience . Each and every topic are taught properly with their real world use examples . Thanks to Regu sir & eMexo Technologies.
This is the best place to strong your foundation.
I had visited eMexo Technologies few months back when my brother was enrolling into a program. I must say the info session with Reno was great and so insightful. I highly appreciate Reno who helped us understand the job market and employer’s expectations step by step. He was having so much patience to answer all our questions without a second thought. We were totally convinced that my brother should start with the Python course and now we are so happy to see a positive outcome. We highly recommend an info session with Reno as trust my words this can be life changing.
Download the Curriculum for Selenium Certification Training Course
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and un-hiding elements using display property
- img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, bretc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc.)
- Debugging HTML & CSS (Firebug, IE and Chrome developer tool)
- Creating Tabs and menu lists
- Adding borders, font, Pseudo classes and Pseudo Elements
- positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc.
- Display Property(inline, block, inline block etc)
- Display none and hidden elements
- History and version explore
- Difference between Minified and non-minified JS files
- On load and on ready difference
- Jquery selectors
- Multiple ways of referring DOM elements using jQuery selectors
- Jquery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for DOM elements
- Toggling elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Doc type
- Semantic Tags
- Multithreading Using Web Workers
- Media Support (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag and SVG Tags
- Drag and Drop features
- Offline Application using Application Cache
- Exploring Navigator Object
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user preferences using Local storage & Session Storage
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantages of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- Communication between controllers using broadcast and $rootScope
- Difference between $scope and $rootScope